Elevate your service journey with new seamless communication options.
With the launch of our new website, the first thing you’ll notice is the refreshed design, better showcasing the unique brand identity of Dawson International Truck Centres. Beyond aesthetics, this new design is aimed at enhancing your overall experience, making your time on our website more enjoyable, while providing seamless communications with parts and service.
Access the power of International 360
International 360 was designed to expedite the repair process and maximize your uptime like never before. Using International 360 on our website or app is free and will allow you to:
- Create a service request with ease. With your vehicles already loaded, you simply need to select the unit and the problem, add additional notes or photos if wanted, and tell us when you plan to arrive.
- View the up-to-date status of your fleet and estimated time of repair. In the event that the technician discovers additional problems, you will be notified immediately. You will also receive notifications to approve service estimates if required and when the vehicle is complete.
- Search through a complete history for each repair order you create, on our website, using My Portal, or on our app.
- Load your entire fleet of trucks and trailers. Even if you do not own a International Truck yet, you will be able to use this service to manage your one truck or entire fleet.
- Skip the phone call – saving you time.
Save time on your next parts request.
While access to past orders is not yet a possibility for parts, the integration is sure to save you time, especially when you are on the go with our our app. With the ability to save your information and your units, the only thing we will need to know is what location and how we can help!
How to get started
Once you have uploaded your information and vehicles, they will be saved for each future visit. Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Download our app or visit My Portal on your computer (located in the top bar).
- Enter your email and the 4-digit code (no password required).
- Enter your name, phone number and company name.
- Then upload your units one at a time or upload them in bulk on your computer by visiting My Portal. As shown below, select your name in the bottom left corner, and click Upload Vehicles.